In the past, it was challenging to manage an invent management business because it required a lot of time and attention to grow. However, with the advancement in technology and the presence of internet which is currently making the world a global village, managing an event company is now easy.
Apart from proper management, an event company also requires adequate promotion and creation of awareness for it to grow a strong customer/client base. Promoting your business has also become very easy with the use of a laptop and wireless services. Here are five precise and straightforward ways to promote your event planning business online.
- Advertisement: Advertising is considered to be the bedrock of success in an event planning business. In this age of the new media, advertising has been made easy and possible through the use of online media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, amongst others. There is little or no need for a formal or paid form of advert as obtained in a newspaper or radio advert. All an event planner needs to do is to create awareness on this social media pages and grow a strong client base.
- Blogging: Blogging is also a simple way to promote your event planning business online. Create a blog to expatiate on the purpose of the company, its achievements, add pictures from previous events you have handled successfully and possibly get your clients to comment on your post and recommend others to your business. Blogging gives the client a more comfortable feeling about your business when they look through your pictures; they feel more assured that their projects can be well handled.
- Share videos online: Sharing videos of you handling an event or showing off a tutorial online will attract views and subsequently more clients. These days’ people believe in the wonders of photoshop, and the easiest way to convince another person is to share an unedited or filtered video of you in the act. Clients do not just want to see pictures they also need something more convincing.
- Referrals: Getting referrals from previous clients is also an essential means of promoting your business online. Tag previous clients to their works which you have uploaded online and make sure they have kind remarks or comments to make; this will help in motivating more clients. Also, previous clients can recommend you and tag you on pages of people intending to use a planner for their events.
- Make use of hashtags: Create a unique hashtag for events you have covered thereby having a means to save your pictures or videos online, and quickly telling a client to check your hashtag and get convinced. Also, clients can tag you on events you have covered using the hashtag, and other event planners can also tag you.
Finally, promoting your event planning business has been made accessible through the use of social media. Having accurate knowledge of what you do and making good use of the social media will yield the desired positive result. Also, if you are finding it difficult to draw clients to your event planning business, then you can contact us today by visiting our website. Our company, Celebrauctions, helps event planners to bid for jobs that have been posted by people who have upcoming events. It also connects thousands of event planners all over the world to big opportunities.
The event management industry witnessed rapid changes in the year 2017. There has been a noticeable trend in the use of technology to manage events such as festivals, weddings, rallies, birthdays, brand promotions and others. However, researchers are already opining that the year 2018, will be a tech-driven year for the event management industry.
There are a lot of new tech options that are expected to influence the event management industry in 2018 positively. Some of this ideas apps and innovations will help event planners do their jobs better and improve the experience of those who were invited to the event.
Some of this new tech trends expected to hit the industry in 2018 include the following.
Wi-Fi on the fly – DB Events Network recently created a new Wi-Fi connectivity solution. The network makes it possible and easy for event planners to quickly create a Wi-Fi network during weddings, festivals, carnivals, and ceremonies when there is no existing connectivity infrastructure.
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation – the European Union General Data Protection Regulation will come into effect in May 2018. This regulation will totally revitalize the way event planners gather personal information of people who plan to attend their events. The GDPR will affect event planners worldwide because it will change the way they process information and ask questions using mobile apps and registration forms. It will also affect the way event planners use data gathered from events for marketing and personal reasons.
Apple latest update – Recently Apple unveiled its latest range of new products that will also affect the event management industry. One such product is the iPhone – X, this handset charges wirelessly which mean that setting up a charging point for people who will be attending the event. Also, the iPhone-X will open up new ways through which information on various events can be gathered; it is also an excellent alternative for the delivery of high-resolution contents at live events.
Snap Mask – This new app that was recently created will help event planners to offer a photo sharing experience at their events. The app which works like snap chat is a facial-recognition app that is designed for people who are interested in taken selfies at the event. The guest will pick their filters, take their selfies using their iPhone and share the image or video clip through a text or email. The snap mask can be used with a printer to allow guest get real photos that they could take home to their families.
Finally, the event management industry will witness a rapid change due to the new technological trends that are expected to be of significant impact to the industry in 2018. To help you meet up with this new tech and trends, Celebrauctions, an event management firm that caters for people all across the globe is here to help you organize your events at a meager and budget-friendly price. The company also ensures that you get the best services from event planners scattered all around the globe. It gives you an opportunity to place a request and allows you contact the lowest bidder for your event. Why not grab this unique opportunity by submitting a request on our website today by clicking here.